Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2016

REVIEW: Adulthood Is a Myth by Sarah Andersen

Adulthood Is a Myth is a fantastically hilarious collection of comics by Sarah Andersen chronicling the all too real ups and downs of "adulting." While I may now be firmly in my 30s, I can relate to so many of these images and had to control my laughter when any particular page hit too close to home. Andersen addresses so many key themes including relationships, work, fashion and much more.

I'd definitely recommend this to fans of Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh or if you've read either Let's Pretend This Never Happened or Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson.

Here are a few of my favorite pages:

This definitely applies to myself and pretty much every other bookworm that I know!
This is me in any season! Who wants an actual social life when you can go home and get in your pjs!?!

I swear this was me last night. Just one more chapter!

Final rating: 4 out of  5 stars

Follow Anderson on Twitter: @SarahCAnderson


#adulting #graphicnovel #humor #life #netgalley

No comments: